Custom Photography Workshops for
Guild & Cheese Professionals
Learn better in a Live setting? Want to find inspiration amongst your peers? Be a part of a customized training held in select cities, often book-ending industry events and festivals. Want to schedule a class for your guild or event?
Schedule Workshop for Your Guild or Event
Custom Curriculum Designed with Your Audience in Mind
Pick a topic and a timeframe and we jump in. Whether you want to Demystify Your Camera, Dive Deep into Styling, Capturing, Editing & Sharing your Images, mini-workshops quickly improve your skills and confidence.
Extended format workshops featuring live shoots to observe techniques, ask questions and see how small changes make a big difference in the quality of your final image. Longer sessions include shooting time for students.
Sharing the #CheeseLove
Celebrating and Supporting the Artisan Cheese Community! My online and live events Support and Inspire food artisans, helping them attract more sales through captivating photography. I love working with guilds & events!
Cheese Photography 101 for Makers, Mongers & Bloggers
Explore Effective, Efficient Strategies & Workflows to take more beautiful photos of cheese in this 6 week online workshop series.
A combination of self-paced video tutorials and lecture on a variety of topics along with live demonstrations, Q&A and printables, this course will super-charge your creativity, giving you confidence and the you the tools you need to compose and capture the images you imagine.
Here's an overview of the curriculum.
- Week 1 - Elements of Composition and Working with Light: Explore the basics of what makes a good photograph and learn how to read the light to create just the right look for your photos.
- Week 2 - Photography Fundamentals: Take full creative control of your camera as we dive deep into the exposure settings and lens choices that will make your photos shine.
- Week 3 - Focus on Food Styling: Beautiful photos start with a well-styled subject. Honing your styling skills and choosing the right props elevate your images from the start.
- Week 4 - Live Shoot and the basics of the "Build a Scene Method" to ensure a wide range of mouthwatering images to attract and inspire legions of new customers.
- Week 5 - Simple Edits to Make Your Images Shine: Select your favorite images and develop them further through simple editing techniques that add sparkle. (Requires Adobe Lightroom)
- Week 6 - Export & Share: Get your images out into the world with tools and workflow to optimize size and quality, streamline upload and improve your SEO to amplify your shares. (Requires Adobe Lightroom)